“Handling high volumes of PDF and XML documents can be time consuming, and comes with the risk of them becoming misfiled or lost. Lasernet helps overcome both of these issues.”
Lasernet is specifically designed to manage data input and output streams, enabling the quick and easy transformation into multiple formats.
The system allows the management of PDF and XML documents such as clinical or regulatory documents coming into an organisation for easy classification and storage. On the output side it also allows the rapid and simple modification of the corporate templates in any data stream from your ERP system Dynamics AX enabling documentation to be tailored to meet recipients requirements without the need for external consultants at a high cost. Lasernet offers options for integration into batch record management in conjunction with your ERP.
10 reasons to buy
1. Save money directly on the bottom line. Send most of your business documents automatically and electronically and benefit from saving on paper, toner, print and staff time.
2. Adapt to your customer’s requirements. Lasernet can deliver your business documents in precisely that format and layout your customers require.
3. Save costs of consultants that you normally would engage to develop and fix the reports in the financial system. With Lasernet it is easy to design and maintain your reports.
4. Save money when upgrading your financial system. Reports are updated in matter of hours instead of spending 1-5 days per report.
5. Free up resources in the IT department. Making design changes and designing new reports is straight forward using Lasernet. Without any programming skills you and your colleagues can maintain formats and content directly from e.g. MS Word.
6. Find your documents. Use Lasernet to archive your documents. It saves staff time and you no longer need to look for physical documents.
7. Save on hardware. With Lasernet you need fewer printers and your consumption of toners and paper is reduced dramatically.
8. Professional image supports the company’s corporate identity in documents and reports. It reduces the need for preprinted forms, reduces errors and increases quality.
9. Get ready for tomorrow’s requirements on documents. Lasernet is a future-proof solution prepared for coming format requirements and the means to deliver and archive business documents.
10. Compliancy with legislation is ensured with Lasernet. Euro Sox, Sarbanes Oxley, Basel II accounting regulations and local laws are supported.